Thursday, April 23, 2009

back at work. work is slow and i don't like it this way. i decided to enjoy my summer though, so i bought a yoga dvd and i'm trying to do some yoga at home. it's fun and it makes me shaky sometimes.

my sponsored kid christopher sent me a letter, which was written by his mom cause he can't write well just yet, about how he is doing and how school is going for him and that he likes to draw and play footbal. maybe i go to guatemala one day soon and visit this kid. i wanted to write him back but my spanish has really diminished over the past year. i need to take classes again.

i'm dreaming about my next vacation already. not that it is anywhere close but it aint hurt to dream. maybe i go to the boundary waters again, i really want to, but i also want to go other places. there are so many places i want to see. i wish i was 21 again...

No comments:

Post a Comment